Trainer Insurance

We have found 0 items matching your search query.

Find companies here that can help you with your Trainer Insurance

As a Freelance, Associate it is key that you stay protected, the way to do this is to investigate and take out the right Trainer insurance.

If you are an Employed Trainer then make sure your company covers your training delivery, travel and customer premises courses.

Professional Indemnity insurance will give you peace of mind and meet legal costs, so that you are ready should you face action for damages or losses that clients claim to have suffered as a result of your work.

Public Liability Insurance should be considered if you are working for clients either at their company or other venues.

Other Insurance available: Employers Liability - Products Liability Insurance - Personal Accident Insurance - Office Contents Insurance - Training Premises Insurance

There were no results found for your search query.

We did not find any results for your search query. Please try again with a different search query.