Freelance Trainers , Assessors and Instructors raise your profile
Are you looking to promote yourself to UK Training Providers and Companies?
Are you looking for more freelance or associate work opportunities?
Register Now for our FULL Membership for just £19.95 pa (no VAT) for a limited time.
Your renewal will be kept at the same cost for as long as you are a member, Opt out option no contract.
As a Full member you will receive:
- Exclusive access to Freelance & Associate Work opportunities
- Receive email work opportunity alerts to your inbox as we receive them
- Opportunity to create your online premium profile and promote what you do, which once completed enables you to be found here by Training Providers and Companies
- Full access to our community blog which will enable you to tap into a wealth of information related and focused to your industry, covering Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Personal and Professional CPD. The blogs will help you to self-develop, build skills and confidence; show you how to save time, money and be more successful.
- Download FREE worksheets, activities, task lists, surveys, plans from the Resource center
- Receive Member Discounts on training, coaching, assessments, products, services and venues
- Access New Business Opportunities
- Search our unique Support and Services Directory
- Receive our Monthly email update – telling you what is going on with the site, new blogs, venues, offers
- Connect with us via our social media networks on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn we like and share good content
Get the most from our site – take action!
FAQs about Full Membership
Need help! contact us here
I have registered and paid for Full Membership why can’t I add my details?
Once registered you will need to wait for payment to be processed and your account activated, once this is done you will then receive an email update confirming activation with 2 guides to maximise your use of the site. you can then upload your details by logging in and clicking dashboard on the top right of the site.
Why should I register?
Full Membership enables you set up a profile and promote yourself to companies looking for trainers and you will receive every freelance work opportunities we receive. Plus full access to the sites information and searches.
What freelance and associate opportunities will I get?
You will receive a generic email with all opportunities sent to us from our network of Training Companies and you can access them anytime here on our site
Do you select and choose whom you send opportunities to?
No – we share all opportunities with members who register for Freelance Work Opportunity updates.
How often will I receive updates?
Updates will be sent as soon as we receive new opportunities. As a new resource we are currently unable to quantify how many enquire’s we will receive, but we will definitely keep you updated.
As a paying logged In registered Member you can access opportunities via our site Freelance & Associate Work tab in the left menu on the site
How do I apply for a relevant Freelance Work Opportunity?
You’re in control – you choose to make contact and apply for relevant opportunities that you are interested in. Our email to you will include all the details supplied to us so that you can contact them companies directly.
Once I apply for an opportunity, what happens next?
You will be contacted directly by the company offering the opportunity. Should you not hear back from them , we suggest you contact them directly and follow up.
At the end of my annual membership what happens next?
You will receive our reminder emails to renew your membership. Simply click on the email link to renew or, if you choose not to do so, then our system will automatically remove you and all your data, and you will cease to receive any future updates or be a member on the site. If you still wish to access the site you could consider a Free Membership and we ask you get in touch to dicuss.
Opting out of emails
All opportunity emails have an unsubscribe button simply follow the link and opt out – please be aware in doing so you will have to visit the site to see new opportunities.
Join our Community and receive your Opportunity updates.
Papuga2006 | © Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images