Development for Trainers focus on helping Trainers, Coaches, Assessors and Instructors develop themselves & their businesses
Our vision is to be the Primary resource for Freelance Trainers, Coaches, Assessors and Instructors in the UK.
What ever sector, no matter whether you are looking to join the training and development industry, you’re fairly new to training or experienced in your field this FREE Membership is for you!
Our role is to HELP you find what you need when you need it!
Lifetime Free Membership Explained
As a member you will:
- Register and promote yourself in our Assessors, Coaches or Trainers search with your free profile – make your membership count.
- Access to our community blog will enable you to tap into a wealth of information related and focused to your industry, covering Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Personal and Professional CPD. The blogs will help you to self-develop, build skills and confidence; show you how to save time, money and be more successful.
- Download FREE worksheets, activities, task lists, surveys, plans from the Resource centre
- Find what you need in our unique Support and Services Directory (Training Courses, Training Resources, Training Venues and much more)
- Receive our Monthly e-Newsletter – telling you what is going on with the site, new blogs, venues, offers
Consider Full Membership
If you are looking for more comprehensive way to promote yourself and find more work.
Full Site access PLUS…..
- Be found by people looking for your skills here – create your online business profile
- Exclusive access to Freelance & Associate Work opportunities
What is the cost? – annual membership fee of just £19.95 for a limited time. Renewal will be kept at the same cost, Opt out option no contract.
How will Development for Trainers support you….
Develop your business and your skills
Use our Guest Bloggers knowledge and expertise, Assessments, Training and Resources to develop and increase your skills and future opportunities
Access our FREE Resource center:
Download information sheets and forms covering all topics (sales, social media, marketing, finance, planning, cpd, writing, games, and icebreakers the list goes on)
Exclusive discounts and offers on specific products and services for Members only
Access our community blog
The Development for Trainers Blog will highlight insightful information on how to create a successful business, we will touch on tools and offer simple tips and techniques that Trainers, Assessors, Coaches and training businesses of all sizes can share and learn from.
Read our interviews from businesses supplying the ‘Training Industry’ world and giving them the chance to share their experience, offers and advice.
Also we plan to review and highlight things of interest to our readers including, conference, training and business meeting venues, and relevant new products.
- Social Networking
- Business Development
- Personal Development
- talk, ask questions, share & comment
- Get the topical news and insight you need
and so much more….
Social hub for Networking:
Join us via social media follow us and we will follow you!
- LinkedIn group: Join the discussion with our consultants on our LinkedIn group, bringing you the latest, news, thinking and solutions
- Facebook for a more social experience
- Twitter for quick updates
Communicate with us:
- Registering with us means you will get a monthly e newsletter covering new downloadable information sheets and forms, latest blogs, offers on training, featured information on training, coaching and mentoring, reviews, interviews and more….
- Surveys to help us develop the site to meet your needs
- We promise not to bombard you and reassure you that we do not share our data with anyone else!
How can we offer FREE Membership to Trainers, Coaches and Assessors?
Keeping this resource free is important to us so all of our revenue comes from companies promoting their products and services or advertising on this site.
If you have any questions or comments please contact us
Remember! If you are looking for Freelance or Associate work?