Over the last 18+ years I have worked for a number of training providers in Management roles, part of my job included: employed, associate and freelance trainer coordination, business development, management, sales & marketing. I have also had 8+ years’ experience of setting up online businesses for the Training Industry Sector.
Through Development for Trainers website I aim to support Freelance, Associate or Employed, Trainers or Instructors and Training Consultants.
This membership website is for all, no matter what industry or whether you are looking to join the training and development industry, you’re fairly new to training or experienced in your field.
What we do – Support Trainers, Assessors, Coaches and Instructors in:
- Business development
- Professional development
- Personal development
How we do it
Listen, Understand and Act!
- Communicate ask and answer questions
- Connect members with a unique range of Support & Services
- Offer a FREE Resource centre
- Contribute real business ideas and inspiration via our blog
- Engage via our Social Network
We offer free and paid membership options and free and paid advertising striving to build a truly useful resource.
Where we are
Our business is online only. Should demand grow I would be happy to facilitate conferences and events.
Development for Trainers supports their Members with a variety of services:
- 18+ years industry experience – enables us to understand and support your needs
- Build long term relationships with our Members providing on-going advice, support and assistance
- Customer service – professional, friendly and supportive
- Variety of Services – we will develop our sites content to meet the needs of our members
- Commitment for relevant information – that can make a real difference to our Members on a personal, professional or business level
- Free or Full Membership – we want to give virtual support to our members and give back to our industry
Our Values In all we do!
I believe by acting in line with our core values, Development for Trainers can ensure we provide outstanding quality across all of our services.
Acting fairly, openly and honestly
Work together with passion and transparency
- work in partnership and build sustainable trusted relationships
- offer a quality service
- support our members and customers in achieving their goals
“Working towards becoming the Primary Resource for UK Training Professionals”