We have found 0 items matching your search query.
Find awarding bodies that offer Trainers, Instructors and Coaches approval.
An awarding body does not normally provide training or coaching but they:
- designs qualifications
- develop qualifications that are relevant to their sector
- awards recognition for learning outcomes
- assure the quality of the qualifications awarded
- support their member trainers, coaches and training centers
Most awarding bodies have recognition by one of the main UK regulators to provide a quality mark for their organisation. For others it might be QAA, ISO or oversight by a professional regulator.
The UK Regulators are:
- Ofqual for qualifications delivered in England
- CCEA for qualifications delivered in Northern Ireland
- The Welsh Government for qualifications delivered in Wales
- SQA for qualifications delivered in Scotland