Trainers , Assessors and Instructors Subscribe and raise your profile
Membership registration to Development for Trainers a cost-effective investment for freelance Trainers and Assessors looking to promote their services to the Training and Learning & Development Industries.
The cost of subscription per year is £19.95 (no VAT).
For this a member will recieve :
- Opportunity to create your online business profile
- Exclusive access to Freelance & Associate Work
- Receive an email of all new opportunities as soon as they are processed and received
- Full access the community blog which will enable you to tap into a wealth of information related and focused to your industry, covering Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Personal and Professional CPD.
- The blogs will help you to self-develop, build skills and confidence; show you how to save time, money and be more successful.
- Download FREE worksheets, activities, task lists, surveys, plans from the Resource centre
- Receive Member Discounts on training, coaching, assessments, products, services and venues
- Access Business Opportunities
- Search our unique Support and Services Directory
- Connect with us via our social media we like and share good content
- Invitation to join our LinkedIn Network
Get the most from our site – take action!
FAQs about Freelance Work Opportunities Email Updates
Why should I register?
Freelance Work Opportunities Membership will ensure you to receive every freelance work opportunities we receive.
What opportunities will I get?
You will receive a generic email with all opportunities sent to us from our network of Training Companies and you can access them anytime here on our site
Do you select and choose whom you send opportunities to?
No – we share all opportunities with members who register for Freelance Work Opportunity updates.
How often will I receive updates?
Updates will be sent as soon as we receive new opportunities. As a new resource we are currently unable to quantify how many enquiries we will receive, but we will definitely keep you updated.
As a paying logged In registered Member you can access opportunities via our site http://www.developmentfortrainers.com/listing-category/freelance-associate-work/
How do I apply for a relevant Freelance Work Opportunity?
You’re in control – you choose to make contact and apply for relevant opportunities that you are interested in. Our email to you will include all the details supplied to us so that you can contact them companies directly.
Once I apply what happens next?
You will be contacted directly by the company offering the opportunity. Should you not hear back from them , we suggest you contact them directly and follow up.
At the end of my annual membership what happens next?
You will receive our reminder emails to renew your membership. Simply click on the email link to renew or, if you choose not to do so, then our system will automatically remove you, and you will cease to receive any future updates.
Join our Community and receive your Opportunity updates.
Papuga2006 | © Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images