About Development for Trainers
Find out about Development for Trainers has been launched by Jackie Northedge. Her passion is ever stronger after supporting UK Trainers and Training Industry for over 20 years.
She has been actively involved working with Freelance / Associate Trainers, Assessors, Training Providers, Coaches, Consultants and Instructors. No matter whether you are looking to join the training and development industry, or you are fairly new to training or experienced in your field we are here to help.
What we do
Support Trainers, Assessors, Coaches and Instructors in:
- Business development
- Professional development
- Personal development
How we do it
Listen, Understand and Act!
- Communicate ask and answer questions
- List a unique range of Support & Services for our Members
- Offer a FREE Resource centre
- Community blog
- Social Hub for Networking
Where we are
Our business is online only. Should demand grow we would be happy to facilitate conferences and events.
Development for Trainers supports their Members:
- 15+ years industry based experience – enables us to understand and support your needs
- Build long term relationships with our Members providing on-going advice, support and assistance
- Customer service – professional, friendly and supportive
- Range of Services – we will develop our sites content to meet the needs of our members
- Commitment for relevant information – that can make a real difference to our Members on a personal, professional or business level
- Free Membership – we want to give virtual support to our members and give back to our industry
Our Values In all we do…..
We believe by acting in line with our core values, Development for Trainers can ensure we provide outstanding quality across all of our services.
Acting fairly, openly and honestly
- By treating everyone with fairness and respect, acting with integrity and honoring our commitments
Working together with passion and transparency
- work in partnership and build sustainable trusted relationships
- offer a quality service
- support our members and customers in achieving their goals
“Working towards becoming the Primary Resource for UK Training Professionals”
Join us today