50 Ways to Increase Marketing and get Leads
11/01/2017 Marketing Blog
Freelancer Trainers, Coaches, Assessors and Instructors 50 Ways to Increase Marketing and get Leads
Use this simple list to check which ways you get your leads.
- Simply copy on to an excel spreadsheet and tick what activity you are doing now –
- Now choose 3 new ways that you want to introduce to your marketing mix.
- Then add 1 new way of marketing over the next 3 months and monitor to see the results
Only carry out effective marketing – always test and measure
- Affiliate schemes
- Blog – start your own
- Blogging – be a guest writer
- Course promotions and special offers
- Create local awareness in local papers, trade magazines, local Facebook groups and directory websites can greatly increase name recognition and educate people about your business
- Course or Coaching Demo
- Direct mail
- Donate free courses or services to a charitable event
- Email marketing – Increase lead generation and customer engagement
- Email List building
- Face to Face Networking
- Fax marketing
- Flyers and handouts – to give away at events and to display in your training rooms
- Free offers
- Knocking on doors
- Leaflet drops
- Press advertising
- Press Releases
- Public speaking
- Offer a discount card for repeat purchases
- Offer a free, no obligation consultation
- Recommendations posted on LinkedIn or your website- Satisfied clients can be a business’s best marketing tool. Actively engage pre-existing clients through PR, social media and email.
- Reseller’s people who will generate lead for you in return for a commission on sales.
- Signs – magnetic for your car or local windows
- Stationery – business card, email footer, invoice, course material all branded the same with your contact, phone, website details clearly on them
- Follow up calls or emails
- Cold calling
- Customer service calls to existing clients
- TV & Radio
- Website – Make Sure Your Site is Accessible to Mobile Users
- Website link building
- Social media to both demonstrate expertise in a subject and to share your content
- Facebook, page groups and ads
- Google+, maps, business, ppc advertising
- LinkedIn profile, company page, groups articles
- YouTube – use videos
- Sell your courses on course promoting websites
- Promote your services on People per hour
- Ask for Word of mouth referrals (forums/groups)
What other ideas would you add to this list?
I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts in the comments below.
Thank you for reading my post.
I regularly write about training industry related sales, marketing, business development and personal development topics for trainers, coaches, assessors and Instructors…..